Rajasthan SSO ID Portal Registration & Login at sso.rajasthan.gov.in, Rajasthan SSO Portal Login Check SSO ID Registration Process, [sso.rajasthan.gov.in]RajSSO ID Registration
Rajasthan SSO ID 2022: The State Government of Rajasthan has launched Rajasthan SSO ID “Single Sign-On Identification” sso single sign-in. The RajSSO Single Sign-on Identity Portal involves various services for citizens, industry, and government employees in a single platform.
Raj SSO ID This will act as a digital identity to avail e-services like Bhamashah ID ( BSBY SSO Login id ), Aadhar ID, Udyog Aadhar Number (UAN), Business Register Number (BRN) etc. All citizens of Rajasthan can do SSO ID rajasthan registration and login for Single Sign on
In this Article we are going to share with you all the information about Rajasthan SSO ID Portal Registration & Login at sso.rajasthan.gov.in through this article. So read our article carefully.
Rajasthan SSO ID Portal 2022
Rajasthan Single Sign-On Portal, you can avail the online services of various state government departments. A few benefits of the Raj SSO Portal. Apply for Government Jobs: If you want to apply for any state government job in Rajasthan, then you must have Rajasthan SSO Id and Password. You can make bill payments using SSO ID like Electricity bills, water bills, mobile bills, etc
Applications submission online Using the Rajasthan SSO ID, you can submit online applications for various purposes like applying for university admission, applying for RTI or any license, and so on. Various Services in one place using a single id and password: You can avail of various state government services provided in Rajasthan like E-Mitra, Bhamashah Card Service, Rajasthan Employment Service, etc.
Rajasthan SSO ID Main Point Highlights:
|scheme name||Rajasthan SSO ID|
|type of plan||state government scheme|
|purpose||Providing online services to the citizens of Rajasthan|
|Department||One Digital Identity for all Applications|
What is SSO ID Rajasthan?
You can get the benefits of all the important schemes launched by the Rajasthan State Government on the Rajasthan SSO Portal by visiting the same online portal . The main objective of this portal is to provide benefits of services to the citizens of Rajasthan sitting at home.
Rajasthan citizens can take advantage of many online services through SSO ID such as- Apply for Government Job, E Mitra Services, Bhamashah Card Service, Janadhar , Rajasthan Employment Service, Withdraw Money, Deposit Electricity Bill, Deposit Water Bill You will get many more services on Rajasthan SSO Portal
Benefits of Rajasthan SSO ID
- By using this SSO ID, people of the state can apply for any government job.
- Through this SSO ID , you can pay electricity bill and pay water bill.
- After registration of SSO ID , you can also register in many government departments like e-mandi, Right to Information.
- On the portal of SSO, you can register for any kind of online services like Aadhar Card, Scholarship, Business Registration, Bhamashah Card etc.
List of Main Services Available on Rajasthan SSO ID
- SSO ID for Arms License
- artisan registration
- Attendance MIS
- bank correspondence
- GSP Consultancy, GST Home Portal
- e-Library, e-Mitra and e-Mitra Reports
- BPAS (UDH)
- BRSY, BSBY
- eBaymarket, e-shrine, EHR, EID
- E-learning, Electrical Inspectorate
- business registration
- challenge for change
- Higher Technical and Medical Education (HTE)
- Integrated Health Management System (IHMS)
- i start
- ITI APP
- job fair
- Labor Department Management System (LDMS)
- Local Self Government (LSG)
- The applicant must be a resident of Rajasthan with a registered address.
- Candidates have a Business or are involved in Udyog Industries in Rajasthan.
- The applicant is a state government employee in Rajasthan.
to Application Fee For SSO ID Registration
There is no fee for registering on Rajasthan SSO ID Portal . rajsso portal is completely free . The main objective of sso portal is to provide benefits of government schemes to the people in a free and convenient manner.
Rajasthan SSO ID Registration Option
The Government of Rajasthan has started such an online portal where the common man is being given the benefit of G2G Services (Government to Government) and G2P Services (Government to Public) services. On this portal, the common man is getting the benefit of about 40 services of the state government. In which e-Mitra, Bhamashah Yojana, RajMail, RajEvalt are included.
To complete the Rajasthan SSO ID Registration Process , you will need the documents mentioned here –
- Bhamashah ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Google Account and Facebook Account
- For government employees SIPF ID
- BRN Number (for Business)
How to Register in Rajasthan SSO Portal ( sso.rajasthan.gov.in )
For registration on Rajasthan SSO portal, you have to follow the steps given below.
Step – 1. First of all go to the official website of Rajasthan SSO Portal, click here to go .
Step – 2. The home page of the portal will open in front of you, where 2 options will appear in front of you.
Step – 3. If you are a user, then you have to click on the option of registration . You will see (3 options) which will be as follows:-
- Government Employee
If you are a common citizen, then you have to select the option of Citizen .
Step – 4. To complete your E Mitra SSO ID Registration Process, click on any one option “Bhamashah”, “Aadhaar”, “Facebook”, “Google” .
Step – 5. Here you will have to give some general information, after which your SSO ID and Password will be created.
Rajasthan SSO ID Login Process
- First of all go to Rajasthan SSO Portal https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/ .
- Login option will appear in front of you.
- Now enter your SSOID Username.
- Enter Your SSO ID Password
- Enter Captcha Code in Captcha Box.
- Click the (Log in) Button.
How to Reset SSOID Password?
- First of all go to the official website.
- I forgot my Password. Click on the option of Click Here.
- Enter Your SSOID OR Email.
- Enter Your Registered Mobile Number.
- Enter Captcha Code.
- Click Submit Button.
Step – 2. Recover & Reset the password, you can send a SMS to 9223166166.
Exampale. type RJ SSO PASSWORD and send it to 9223166166 from your registered mobile.
How to Reset SSO ID?
- Viste Official Website – https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Click ( I Forgot my Digital Identity (SSOID). Click Here ) Option.
- select an option followed earlier during the Registration process.
- Enter Your Documents Numbers & Mobile Number.
- Click Submit Option.
- Now Your SSOID Send Your Registered Mobile Number.
Step – 2. To recover Your SSOID, By send a SMS.
Example: type RJ SSO and send it to 9223166166 from your registered mobile.
Download Single Sign On ( Rajasthan SSO Mobile APP )
- To download RAJSSO Mobile APP , first go to Google Play Store .
- Type RAJSSO in the search box.
- Rajasthan SSO id android mobile app will come in front of you.
- Now click on Install Button.
- Rajsso Mobile App will be downloaded in your mobile phone.
Steps to reset the password using SMS Service
You can type RJS SSO PASSWORD and send it to 9223166166 via SMS through your Registered Mobile Number. This way, you can reset your Rajasthan SSO Password. To use this service, it is important that you should have logged in to the SSO portal at least once w.e.f. 7th September 2018 onwards.
Rajasthan SSO ID (F.A.Qs)?
This is a single sign on web portal which provides you a single user-id for different services of Rajasthan. sso ID is the login ID which is provided to the citizens of Rajasthan. Through which many services can be availed by doing SSO ID rajasthan registration and login. You will also have to create bsby sso login id from this.
To create a Single Sign On Login ID, you have to visit the website sso rajasthan government in. There you will have created a login ID through the medium mentioned in the article, you can create sso login ID rajasthan through Facebook Bhamashah card, Aadhar card or Google ID login.
For any help for login ID on this portal, you can get help by calling 0141-2925554,55. These phone numbers will be available from 9 am to 6 pm. The officials will do their best for your ID.
You can re-create your password from forget password by visiting the website. On clicking Forget Password, you can reset the password through phone OTP or mail address OTP and sso id kaise dekhe.
Yes, ID will be required for E Mitra Rajasthan also and you will have to create ID on this portal, when you create ID on emitra portal, then it will be redirected.
To login SSO ID, you have to visit sso.rajasthan.gov.in portal and on login you have to enter your SSO ID and password and fill the form.
Through this article, we have provided you with all the important information related to Rajasthan SSO ID Portal Registration & Login at sso.rajasthan.gov.in
For similar information, you visit our website: and if you liked this post, then do share it with your friends and your social sites, thank you.