The laptop scheme is available for the Karnataka Government and all people must have proper information related to the Karnataka free laptop scheme if they want to apply for this scheme.
The candidates must have proper documents in order to apply for the scheme and given below we are sharing the details related to the step-by-step procedure to apply online for the scholarship scheme.
The candidates can check out other details related to the beneficiary list of the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2022. The applicant can check out more specifications related to the list of colleges and the helpline numbers for the scheme from the article provided below.
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
Karnataka’s free laptop scheme will be available for students who want to pursue smart education but are not able to do so because of the various financial capabilities that are available to the students belonging to the economically backward section of society
The candidates will be able to get proper benefits through the development of the Karnataka free laptop scheme and this will also increase standards of education after the students have achieved good education in classes 10th and 12th. The applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka state and must have passed class 12th with good grades.
Objective Of Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
The main objective of the scheme is to provide incentives to all of the students who are currently residing in the Karnataka state. The students who are pursuing professional courses from reputable colleges will be able to benefit from the scheme. 1.5 lakh students will be able to get the benefit of the scheme and this benefit will be available for the scheduled tribe and scheduled caste categories of the candidates.
The laptop will cost around 32000 to 35000 and the students will be able to take benefit from the laptop. The main objective of the scheme is to promote digital education for the students who are not able to otherwise get an education due to the lack of smart devices.
List Of Courses
You can get the benefit of the scheme if you are taking into account the list of following courses:-
- Medical studies
- Polytechnic colleges
- Postgraduate courses
- Studying in First Grade Colleges
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to be eligible for the scheme:-
- The applicant must be a resident of Karnataka state.
- The applicant can be of any category or any backward category.
- The student must have passed class 12 with good grades.
The applicant must submit the following documents in order to apply for the scheme:-
- Domicile Certificate of Karnataka
- Aadhaar Card for identification
- Bank Account linked with Aadhaar Card.
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Passport size photograph
- Educational Certificate
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023 Application Procedure
The applicant must follow the following application procedure in order to be eligible for the scheme:-
- The applicant must first visit the official website of the Karnataka free laptop scheme by clicking on the link given here.
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- The details related to the scheme will open on your screen.
- You can also download the application form by clicking on the link given here
- You have to fill up the application form.
- You need to upload all of the important documents and successfully submit the application form in order to be eligible for the Karnataka free laptop scheme.
List of Colleges
The candidates can check out the list of colleges available by the Karnataka free laptop scheme from the links provided below:-
- Bangalore region
- Dharwad region
- Mysore region
- Shimoga region
- Mangalore region
- Call 1902 to register your grievance (if any) regarding any scheme/service delivery of the Government of Karnataka