There are various schemes started by the Gujarat government for the girl children of the state. Today in this article we are going to talk about one such initiatives called Gujarat vahli dikri Yojana. This scheme has been started for girl children only.
Those who meet the eligibility criteria will be able to get financial assistance under this scheme. Further, you will get detailed information such as eligibility criteria, the application process, benefits, and other important information related to Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana.
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana
Gujarat Vahli dikri Yojana has been announced by Chief Minister Vijay rupani government of Gujarat in the year 2019. According to the information yet released by the government, the scheme is initiated to increase the girl child-birth ratio in the state.
Under the scheme, the government is going to provide monetary help for the education and marriage purposes of the girl children of economically backward families. If you meet the eligibility criteria then you may submit the application to get the benefits.
Highlights Of Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana
- Name of the scheme: Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana
- Launched by: Chief Minister Vijay Rupani
- Launched for: Girl children of the state
- Benefits: grant
- Mode of application: online/ offline
- Official site: update soon
Objective Of Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana
Just same as the other state government schemes like Haryana (Ladli Scheme), Karnataka (Bhagyashree Scheme), Rajasthan (Raj Shree Yojana), Maharashtra (Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Scheme), Madhya Pradesh(Ladli Laxmi Yojana), and West Bengal (Kanya Prakalpa Scheme), Gujarat government has started Vahli dikri Yojana. The motive of this scheme is to increase the birth ratio of girl children. Moreover to stop female foeticide in the state, reduce the drop out rate of the girl child and prevent their marriage as children.
Implementation of Vahli dikri Yojana
Gujarat government is going to provide financial assistance for the first two daughters of a family. The assistant will be for the education and marriage purpose of the girl child. To provide assistance and for the successful implementation of the scheme, the government has a located a budget of rupees 133 crores.
Benefits Of Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana
- The scheme has announce by the Chief Minister of Gujarat
- The government is going to provide a number of rupees 1 lakh to the girl children
- The amount will give once the girl child attains the age of 18 years
- The amount will give for their wedding or higher education purpose
- Only the first two daughters of a family can take the benefits of the scheme
- The girl child will also get Rs. 4000 when they enroll in class first and rupees 6000 when they enroll in class 9th also.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Gujarat
- Applicant must be a girl child
- The annual income of the applicants family should not be more than rupees 2 lakh
- The applicant must be of the first or second daughter of the family
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- Date of birth proof
- Income proof
- School enrollment proof
- Bank account number of parents/guardian
- Any other required document
- Received applications will be verified by the authorities
- If the candidate is eligible then the benefits will directly transfer to their bank account
- The amount will transfer through the DBT system
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2022 Application Procedure
Yet there is no confirmed information release related to the application procedure of the Vahli dikri Yojana. You have to submit the application form online or offline mode. Some common steps to follow are as given below
- First of all open the official website of the Vahli Dikri Yojana
- Now you have to look for the apply link
- Click the link and the application form will open on the screen
- Fill the application form with all the significant information
- Attach are the documents lists above
- Review your application form very carefully
- Submit the application form by pressing submit button
- In the end, take a printout of the field application
- By following the above mention steps you can apply for the scheme
Note: soon we will update the information related to the application process as released by the authorities.