LIC Kanyadan Policy 2022 In India, To be a parent of a girl child is a great responsibility, where they mainly concert about their marriage and education. As a girl born parents start saving money for their marriage.
Considering all these points LIC starting a new programme known as LIC Kanyadan Policy. For the family of a female child, the Policy is a wonderful comfort since it provides financial support as the kid matures.
Your daughter will benefit greatly from the LIC Kanyadan Policy, which has a very low premium. This is a special plan that develops reserve money for your daughter’s future needs in support of her marriage and education, unlike other plans.
In this post, we cover all the major points regarding LIC Policy, its benefits, Objective, Application Process and much more.
LIC Kanyadan Policy 2022
The Life Insurance Company of India launched the LIC Kanyadan Policy Scheme to finance the education and marriage of daughters. Anyone can contribute to the marriage of his daughter under this programme.
The father must be at least 18 years old and the daughter must be at least 1 year old in order to enrol in the LIC Kanyadan Policy Scheme.The duration of this strategy is 25 years. In accordance with the difference in ages between you and your daughter, this scheme may also be accessible.
This strategy has a 25-year duration. By saving Rs. 121 every day, participants in this programme would be required to pay a premium of Rs. 3600 per month, but only for 22 years. After this LIC Kanyadan insurance has been in effect for 25 years, you will receive 27 lakhs.
Objective of LIC Kanyadan Policy
The main objective of LIC Kanyadan Policy 2022 is to provide financial support for the daughter’s marriage. As you know that saving for a daughter’s marriage is very difficult, so Life Insurance Corporation of India Company has started a policy to invest in a daughter’s marriage.
You can add money for your daughter’s bright future. Through this Kanyadan Policy, the father will be able to fulfil all the future needs of his daughter and you will be able to fulfil all the dreams of your daughter and you will be free from the troubles regarding money in your daughter’s marriage.
Key Highlights of LIC Kanyadan Policy
|Launched By||Life Insurance Company of India|
|Name of Scheme||LIC Kanyadan Policy 2022|
|Objective||To provide financial support for girls education and marriage|
|Benefits||27 LAKH after 25 years|
|Eligibility Criteria||Applicant(father) must be above 18 years and daughter must be 1 year old.|
|Official Website||Official Website|
Benefits of LIC Kanyadan Policy
You will get several advantages as a parent by investing in the Policy in addition to securing your daughter’s future. The LIC Kanyadan Policy has a number of advantages that will give your child financial stability for college, marriage, and other significant life milestones:
- Limited time for paying premiums
- Three years are subtracted from the insurance payment period for premium payments.
- Annual, half-yearly, quarterly, or monthly payments are all acceptable.
- In the event of the policyholder’s passing, while the policy is still in effect, 10 per cent of the Sum Assured must be paid yearly until one year before to the account’s maturity date (the account maturity period ranges from 13 to 25 years).
- The option for the policyholder is a 6, 10, 15, or 20-year plan.
- Additional benefits in the event of the policyholder’s death during the term of the policy
- Disability If the premium tenure is at least five years, the rider benefit is eligible.
- Apart from the surrender value or the tax amount, whichever is larger, the company pays 80% of the premiums in the event that the policyholder dies by suicide within a year of the policy’s start date.
- If the policyholder pays the premium for three years in a row while the policy is still in effect, they may apply for the loan.
Eligibility Criteria for LIC Kanyadan Policy 2022
- The daughter’s father can acquire the insurance.
- The minimum and maximum ages for purchasing the plan are 18 and 50, respectively.
- Daughters should be at least a year old when insurance is purchased.
- The minimum amount guaranteed at maturity is Rs. 1 lakh.
- There is no cap on the maximum sum guaranteed at maturity.
- The applicant has access to policies with tenures ranging from 13 to 25 years.
- Three years shorter than the insurance term makes up the premium-paying term.
- The policyholder must pay the premium for 12 years if the policy duration is 15 years.
- Exclusions– No benefits or extra coverages will be given if the policyholder dies by suicide within a year of the policy’s start date.
- Free Look Period– The Policy offers a 15-day free look period starting on the day the policy began. The policy must be cancelled if you are unhappy with the clauses.
- Grace Period– For payments made annually, half-yearly, or quarterly, the policyholder has a grace period of 30 days; for payments made monthly, the grace period is 15 days. Throughout the grace period, the policyholder is not assessed any late fees or penalties. The insurance will be cancelled without further notice if the premium is not paid, even during the grace period.
- Surrender Value– Only if the premiums have been properly paid for at least three years in a row prior to relinquishing the LIC Kanyadan Policy will the surrender value be paid. The proportion of all premiums paid, excluding rider premium, which is dependent on the policy term and surrender year, constitutes the guaranteed surrender value.
Key Facts of LIC Kanyadan Policy
- Through LIC Kanyadan Policy, you can make your daughter’s future financially independent.
- This policy will provide life risk cover for a period up to 3 years prior to the maturity date.
- Under this policy, a lump sum amount will be provided to the insured at the time of maturity.
- In the Policy, the premium will not have to be paid if the father dies.
- If the beneficiary dies due to the accident, then 1000000 rupees will be provided to his family.
- If the death of the beneficiary is due to natural cause then in this case ₹ 500000 will be provided.
- Premium of ₹ 50000 per annum will be paid till the date of maturity.
- Indian citizens residing outside India can also take advantage of LIC Kanyadan policy.
Difference between LIC Kanyadan Policy and Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
|serial number||Base||Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana||LIC Kanyadan Policy|
|1.||Citizenship||Only Indian citizens can apply.||It is not mandatory for the applicant to be an Indian citizen to get the benefit of this scheme.|
|2.||age||This plan can be purchased before the daughter completes 10 years of age.||Daughter’s age at least 1 year Father’s age from 18 years to 50 years|
|3.||account holder||Under Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana the account holder will be the daughter.||Under the LIC Kanyadan policy, the account holder will be the father of the daughter.|
|4.||sum assured limit||limited as per payment made||Minimum one lakh, no maximum limit.|
|5.||range||Rs 150000 lakh||No limits.|
|6.||Account Maturity Period||The account can be operated by the girl child till she attains the age of 21 years or till she gets married after the age of 18 years.||13 to 25 years|
|7.||loan facility||Not available.||Loan can be availed after 3 years of buying the policy.|
|8.||payment terms||The maximum investment that can be made under this scheme is Rs 1.5 lakh per annum.||3 years within the term of the policy.|
|9.||type of plan||This is a savings scheme started for the education and marriage of the girl child.||The features of Jeevan Lakshya plan are combined in this plan.|
|10.||in case of death||If the account holder dies, the amount is paid at regular interest to the parents of the account holder.||The premium is waived off in the event of the death of the father.|
|11.||compensation||No compensation is provided.||If death occurs due to natural cause then ₹ 500000, if death occurs due to an accident ₹ 1000000.|
Features of LIC Kanyadan Policy
- Under this policy, if a person dies after taking part, then his family will not have to pay premium in this policy.
- And his family will be given Rs 1 lakh every year by the LIC company and after the completion of 25 years of the policy, Rs 27 lakh will be given separately to the nominee of the policy.
- Any person can invest under this scheme for the marriage of his daughter.
- This is a unique scheme that creates a fund for your daughter’s marriage and education.
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Proof Address
- Passport Size Photo
- Duly Filled and Signed Form for Proposal of Scheme
- To fill 1st premium submit the Cheque or case
- Birth Certificate
Application Procedure for LIC Kanyadan Policy
Beneficiaries who are interested in applying under this Policy should call their local LIC office or LIC agent, then visit them to express your desire to purchase a LIC Kanyadan Policy.
Then he will present you with a LIC Kanyadan policy, which you must select based on your salary. The LIC agent will then provide all the essential information about the policy and the supporting documentation which are required before filling out the application form.
Now you have to fill the form, and you will join the LIC Kanyadan Policy in this manner. You may go to their official website to learn more about the programme.