Biju Pakka Housing Scheme, a new initiative of the Odisha government, was announced by the state’s chief minister. The Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2022 programme, which would offer aid to the people of the state of Odisha, will be implemented.
The residents of Kaccha homes will receive assistance from the Odisha State Government in order to construct Pakka Houses. Under the BPGY Housing Scheme, only the chosen recipients will get financial support.
The government is assisting individuals in realizing their goals of owning a home through this programme. Read the entire article before applying for the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2022.
We have covered every crucial detail concerning the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana in this post. You will learn about the requirements to apply for the Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme through this post. Information on the scheme’s advantages, application procedures, and many other relevant topics.
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2022
The Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana was established by the Odisha State Government to assist those who have been impacted by natural disasters such as floods, cyclones, earthquakes, or other man-made calamities.
The Department of Panchayati Raj and Drinking Water oversees the Biju Puckka Ghar Scheme. BPGY A housing programme called Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana allows those who reside in rural Kutcha homes to construct their own Pucca house. The recipients of this scheme would receive 1.3 lakh in funding across four installments.
In essence, the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List supports individuals in realizing their goals of owning a home. By going to the official website, residents of the Kutcha residence may see if their names are listed there.
|Launched By||Odisha State Government|
|Name of Scheme||Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2022|
|Objective||To raise the level of living for rural households in the state of Odisha|
|Benefits||Advantages of building Pakka homes in the state|
|Eligibility Criteria||People who have Kutcha House|
|Beneficiaries||Individuals who reside in remote Kutcha homes|
Objectives of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List
The Biju Pakka Housing Scheme’s primary goal is to give the people of Odisha State financial assistance so they can construct their own Pucca homes. The Odisha government launched the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana to provide financial assistance to citizens so they can build their own homes. This programme is available to anyone who now resides in kaccha houses and wishes to build pucca homes. The state’s poverty will undoubtedly reduce as a result, and the style of life will alter as well. The Kaccha home will transform under this plan into a Kaccha house with permanent walls and a permanent roof. A pucca home will have a minimum lifespan of 30 years.
Benefits of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List
- The Odisha government has launched the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana.
- Citizens residing in kutcha homes would give pucca dwellings under this plan.
- Construction of homes under the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana won’t involve any contractors.
- The female head of the household will approve the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana-built home.
- The beneficiary’s bank account will receive the financial assistance provided under this plan immediately through DBT.
- Under the Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana, a carpet must be at least 25 square meters in size.
Features of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List
- The Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana is a state-sponsored programme that aims to give pakka dwellings to qualified rural households with kutcha homes.
- The Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana will preferentially authorize the dwelling unit in the name of the female head of the family.
- The Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana prohibits contractors from working on any projects.
- From the bank account kept at the state level by the Public Financial Management System, the fund under the plan would be credited to the recipients’ accounts (PFMS). The beneficiaries of the plan will not get any other type of remuneration.
- The dwelling should have a minimum carpet area of 25 square meters, not including the toilet or a clean kitchen area. RCC or another material of equivalent strength that has been certified by the Panchayati Raj and Drinking Water Department must be used as the roof’s material by law. Internal innovation in building materials, construction methods, and typologies should be supported.
What is Pakka Ghar
As per the BPGY recommendations, These are some characteristics of Pucca Ghar:
- Materials: The roof, foundation, and walls of the home must be made of durable materials like cement, stones, and fly-ash bricks.
- Roof Material: Useful roofing materials include tiles, asbestos, cement, GCI, and RCC.
- Lifespan: Pucca Ghar must have a minimum lifespan of 30 years.
- House walls must be constructed of concrete, fly-ash bricks, cement, stones, etc. The Kutcha home, on the other hand, is constructed of easily destructible materials including mud, grass, bamboo, stones, unburned bricks, and others.
Facilitation Of Loan Under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
A beneficiary can simply obtain a loan from any financial institution if they wish to borrow up to Rs. 70000. However, if the beneficiary opts for institutional financing, the government would still offer financial help in this case through the same bank account.In such situations, the financial institution personnel might also keep an eye on the development of the construction. For this, a meeting with the bankers’ committee will be scheduled to go through the terms and circumstances of lending money to the recipient.The functionary assigned to the beneficiary at ground level assists in obtaining the loan by meeting all requirements after the dwelling has been approved for the beneficiary.
- The candidate must reside in Odisha state permanently.
- The applicant should come from a poor home.
- No Pakka House should be present in the applicant’s home.
- The candidate must live in a kutcha home.
- Aadhaar Card
- Bonafide certificate
- Voter ID card
- Residence certificate
- Address Proof
- Identification Proof
- BPL Certificate
- EWS Certificate
- Passport size photograph
Online Application Procedure for Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
- Applicant first visit the official website of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana.
- Your screen will launch to the homepage.
- Select the “Application Form” link now.
- On the screen, an application form page will appear.
- Take a printout of the application form after downloading it in PDF format.
- You must enter the requested information here, including your name, address, income, and other crucial information.
- Attach the application form and the necessary documentation.
- Your form will be submitted to the concerned department.
Procedure to do Login under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
- The applicant first visits the official website of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana.
- Your homepage will load first on your screen.
- You must click on the Login option when you see it here.
- The screen will change to a new page.
- You must now enter your username, password, and captcha code on this page.
- After that, click on the Login button.
- This will make it simple for you to access the Odisha Rural Housing Scheme.
Process to Check Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List
The procedures listed below should be followed if you wish to check the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2022 Beneficiaries List:
- First, go to the Odisha Biju Pakkka Ghar Yojana Official website.
- The homepage will show up on the screen; from here, you must select the beneficiary list option.
- You will have 4 alternatives to choose from while looking for your beneficiary.
- Select the option by clicking on it.
- You must now complete the data in the option you choose.
- The list of beneficiaries will appear on the screen when all the information has been entered.
- For later use, take a screenshot or print the page.
How to View the Specifications of Homes Built Under BPGY
- First, go to the Rural Housing, Odisha official website.
- The screen will display the homepage.
- You must then click on the My house option.
- You’ll see a new page load in front of you.
- You must choose your district and block on that page.
- You will receive all information pertaining to the construction of houses once you have made your selection.
Process to do MIS Login under BPGY
- First visit the rural housing organization’s Official website.
- Your screen will first display the home page.
- Select “MIS Login” from the menu.
- Click the data entry button now.
- The screen will show the following choices:
- MIS data entry
- Case record
- You need to select option of your choice.
- A brand-new page will load.
- You must enter your username and password on this page.
- Click the Login option now.
- You may quickly complete the MIS Login in this manner.
How to do BPGY Beneficiary Login
- Visit the Rural Housing Scheme of Odisha official website.
- The screen will show the homepage.
- Click on “my case record” now.
- A link will take you to the new page.
- You must enter your registration number in this field.
- Next, select Search from the menu.
- The screen will provide helpful facts.
- Enter your captcha code and password.
- Select Login by clicking.
- You may quickly complete the Beneficiary Login in this manner.
How to View the Entitlement Card Holder
- First visit the Rural Housing of Odisha Official website.
- Your home page will now appear.
- Now choose the Entitlement card holder.
- You will then be brought to the new page.
- The district, panchayat, block, village, and category must all be chosen here.
- Click the Search Tab now.
- Details about the entitlement cardholder will be displayed on the screen.
Download Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Guidelines
- First go to the Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Official Website.
- The screen will show the homepage.
- You must here choose the Biju Pakka Ghar from the Guidelines menu.
- A link will take you to the new page.
- You may download the Guidelines in PDF format from this website.
- By selecting the Download option, you may download the PDF.
- Your device will download instructions.
For any inquiry, you can call at Toll-Free Number- 1800-3456-768.